Java: At the Completion on said course the students will have full professional knowlege of coding skills, developing logics & websites/applications, working on live projects. esquare Infotech provide project based Java Training in navi Mumbai.We are the best institute in navi mumbai provide you Core Java, Advanced Java Course. By giving the perfect java training Training in navi mumbai we differ very much from others.
10th & 12th class students Undergraduates, Graduates Post-Graduates & Job aspirants
Pre-requisites for Java
C & OOPS Concepts would be an advantage
2 Months Duration, Classes taken 5 Days a week
5 day in a week, Weekend batch, Only Sunday batch
Starting from 6000/-
1. What is Java?
4. Java life cycle
5. The Java Virtual Machine
6. Writing a Java Program.
1. Java keywords
2. Java Identifiers / Name convention
3. The main() method
4. Declaring and assigning variables
5. Java Primitive Types
6. Conversion Between Types
1. Declaring Arrays
2. Creating and initializing array’s objects
3. Modifying Array size
4. Passing Arrays to Methods
5. String, String classes and String Concatenation
6. Arithmetic Operators and shortcut Arithmetic Operators
7. Relational, Logical, Bitwise, Assignment and other Operators
8. Operator Precedence
9. Expressions, statements and Blocks
10. Local Variable Storage : The Stack and return statement
11. If-else statement and Switch Statement
12. For loop, while loop, do while loop, nested loop and labels over arrays and collections.
13. Break and continue statement
4. Class class and Object class
5. The StringBuffer Class
7. The Date Class
8. The StringTokenizer Class
9. The DecimalFormat Class
2. Method Signatures
3. Arguments and Parameters
4. Passing Objects to Methods
5. Method Overloading
6. Static Methods
7. The Math Class
8. The System Class
9. Wrapper Classes
3. The this Reference
4. Data Hiding
5. public and private Members
6. Access Levels
8. Static Data Members
2. A Simple Example
3. The Object Class
4. Method Overriding
6. Additional Inheritance Examples
7. Other Inheritance Issues
2. Abstract Classes
3. Abstract Class Example
4. Extending an Abstract Class
2. Exception Handling
3. The Exception Hierarchy
4. Checked Exceptions
5. Advertising Exceptions with throws
6. Developing Your Own Exception Classes
7. The finally Block
2. The File Class
3. Standard Streams
4. Keyboard Input
5. File I/O Using Byte Streams
6. Character Streams
7. File I/O Using Character Streams
8. Buffered Streams
9. File I/O Using a Buffered Stream
10. Keyboard Input Using a Buffered Stream
11. Writing Text Files
1. JDBC Introduction
2. JDBC Architecture
3. Java Database Connectivity Steps
4. JDBC Driver Installation & Connection
5. JDBC ResultSets
6. Types of JDBC Drivers
7. Create Table
8. Create SQL Table
9. Insert Records
10. Inserting Data into SQL Tables
11. Select Records
12. Retrieving Data from SQL Tables
13. Update Table
14. Update SQL Tables
15. Using Prepared Statements
1. Threads vs. Processes
2. Creating Threads by Extending Thread
3. Creating Threads by Implementing Runnable
4. Advantages of Using Threads
5. Daemon Threads
6. Thread States
7. Thread Problems
1. Introduction to GUI
6. Collection Framework Hierarchy
10. The Collections Class
1. Overview of Database Driver Architecture.
2. Introduction to JDBC Standard Extension API (javax.sql).
3. Connection Pooling.
4. JDBC Programming with ORACLE, MYSQL, etc.
5. Batch Processing.
6. Connecting to nonconventional databases.
7. Use of Excel API .
8. Database cashing (case study with HSDB,CSQL).
9. Working with Multiple Databases.
10. Handling SQL escape syntax.
11. Calling SQL functions, Database stored procedures.
12. Dealing with Database Metadata.
13. Handling Binary Data (Operation on Image File).
14. Type mapping & SQL3 Data types.
1. J2EE Overview.
2. Why J2EE?.
3. J2EE Architecture, J2EE APIs, J2EE Containers.
2. Web Application Basics.
3. Architecture and challenges of Web Application.
1. Getting familiar with your JSP server.
2. Your first JSP.
3. Adding dynamic content via expressions.
4. Scriptlets, Mixing Scriptlets and HTML.
5. Directives, Declarations, Tags, Sessions.
6. Beans and Forms Processing.
7. Controllers, Tag Libraries, Form Editing, Login pages.
1. Introduction to Servlets.
3. Servlet Life Cycle.
4. A Simple Servlet.
5. HttpServlet, HttpRequest, HttpSession.
6. HttpResponse, Request Dispatcher.
7. ServletContext, Servlet XML Configuration.
8. Understanding GET and POST.
2. MVC design pattern.
3. Characteristics of the MVC design pattern.
4. Benefits of the MVC design pattern.
5. View, controller, and Struts.
1. Struts actions.
2. Struts development tools.
3. Creating a simple Struts application.
4. Creating and testing a Struts application.
1. Benefits of Using Spring Framework.
2. Spring Framework Architecture.
3. Spring Environment Setup.
4. Spring Hello World Example.
5. Adding Required Libraries.
6. Creating Source Files.
7. Creating Bean Configuration File.
8. Running the Program.
1. Creating Spring Web Project.
2. Spring Ioc Containers.
3. Spring Bean Definition.
4. Spring Dependency Injection.
1. Hibernate ORM Basics.
2. Hibernate Object States Revealed.
3. Hibernate Session Factory.
4. Hibernate Mapping Basics.
5. Hibernate Association Mappings.
6. Hibernate Query Support through Native SQL, and Criteria Search.
Web applications development involves the creation of applications that are more than just a display of technology but are also business strategies that are implemented on the web; as to enhance a companys opportunities to reach its current and potential...Read more...
Mobile Application Development has become a rage since few years and now it has become more of a necessity Your business may need to follow the mobile trend to interact with your customer on daily / hourly basis and engage esquare infotech....Read more...
Windows Web Hosting solutions provide users the feasibility of hosting websites using Windows with the help of Windows Web Hosting. Technologies such as Active Server Pages (ASP), ASP.NET, .NET, AJAX, ATLAS along with MS SQL and MySQL database connectivity...Read more...
Search engine optimisation is the process of achieving top rankings in the search engines for a website's most relevant search terms. The most relevant search terms are the phrases that people are most likely to type into a search engine when looking for what the website...Read more...
E- square Infotech provides you a wide variety of career, professional, short term and certification courses, designed by our expert academicians after careful market study and research. All the courses are taught by experienced and certified faculty...Read more...